Making a easy nature collage out of discovered nature objects is a enjoyable and academic option to spend a while collectively at residence or within the classroom. Whereas this flower collage craft works for teenagers of all ages, it’s particularly magical to preschoolers and Kindergartners whenever you begin with a nature scavenger hunt for artwork supplies.
Simple Collage Concepts for Youngsters
My youngsters love to gather leaves, twigs, and flowers petals anytime we’re outdoors. We’ve fairly a group of discovered nature gadgets so I believed it might be a enjoyable craft thought to make a collage with all our treasures.
Associated: Seize our printable nature scavenger hunt for teenagers
This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks.
How you can Make a Nature Collage
On our most up-to-date stroll to the park, my daughter introduced her bucket alongside to assist her gather gadgets she wished to maintain. As soon as we bought residence, we emptied out her bucket to see what attention-grabbing gadgets she had collected.
Provides Wanted to Make Nature Collage Artwork
The leaves and flower regarded so fairly collectively that I wished to attempt to protect them.
Instructions for Nature Collage Artwork
First, I taped the non-sticky aspect of the Con-Tact Paper to the desk. The paper backing is going through up.
Word: Taping the Con-Tact paper to the desk isn’t needed but it surely made it loads simpler for my three yr outdated to work with it as a result of the perimeters didn’t roll up.
Take away the paper backing.
My daughter cherished having the sticky aspect of the Con-Tact paper uncovered. She rapidly began putting her leaves and petals on the paper.
When she determined her design was full, I helped her place one other piece of clear Con-Tact paper on the again and she or he pressed it firmly down.
Completed Flower Collage Art work
She is so pleased with her nature collage.
My daughter hung the collage on a wall in her room. It regarded fairly together with her pink partitions because the background.
Home made Nature Suncatcher Craft
Subsequent we tried hanging it on a window like a suncatcher. We determined it regarded finest right here as a result of the solar illuminated the flowers and leaves so properly.
How Lengthy will a Nature Collage Final?
- Recent leaves and flowers: For those who use recent leaves and flowers for this venture, you may count on for it to look good for a couple of week. The flowers will fade and the leaves will flip brown and ultimately chances are you’ll even see some mould from the moisture trapped inside. Discard it at this level.
- Dry leaves and petals: Nonetheless, if you would like it to final perpetually, simply dry your leaves and petals earlier than making the collage.
- Issues present in nature that may be flattened: leaves, flowers, stems, petals, grass
- Clear Con-Tact Paper
- Go on a scavenger hunt and discover issues that may be flattened like petals, flowers, leaves, grasses
- Tape the corners of your contact paper with the backing aspect UP to the desk.
- Take away the backing off of the contact paper.
- Add your nature objects to the sticky aspect of the contact paper till you’ve your last artwork.
- Add a second sheet of contact paper to the again so the sticky sides are caught collectively over the character collage.
- Reduce the perimeters as desired.
Extra Collage & Artwork Enjoyable from Youngsters Actions Weblog
How did your nature collage prove?