This pencil topper craft for youths makes use of primary easy stitching abilities or you need to use glue. It’s nice for youths of all ages to strive stitching for the primary time or to create one thing particular to take with them to highschool. Making a pencil topper works as a enjoyable again to highschool craft, occasion craft and favor or one thing enjoyable at hand out to classmates.
Pencil Topper Craft Concept for Youngsters
Somewhat little bit of goofy like to ship off along with your little ones for his or her return to highschool! These DIY felt coronary heart pencil toppers with marker drawn faces will deliver just a little pleasure to their day and make writing much more enjoyable.
These coronary heart formed pencil toppers with humorous faces remind me just a little of emojis. You may create no matter expression works finest in your temper at any given time. Make a number of totally different temper pencil toppers to alter out when desired!
This text incorporates affiliate hyperlinks.
Provides Wanted to Make Pencil Topper Craft
Instructions to Personalize Your Personal Pencil Topper
Reduce the scraps of felt into coronary heart shapes, you want two hearts per pencil topper craft you make.
Sew across the edges with the embroidery thread leaving a spot on the backside for the pencil to insert.
No-sew: Alternatively, you may glue the outer edges along with some cloth glue!
Then invite your children to attract on their little coronary heart faces – joyful, goofy, confused….. they resolve!
- scraps of felt
- embroidery thread and an embroidery needle
- skinny black everlasting marker
- For the no-sew model: use cloth glue as a substitute of embroidery thread and needle
- Reduce felt scraps into coronary heart shapes. You have to two matching coronary heart shapes for every pencil topper.
- Sew or glue across the edges of the hearts leaving just a little area on the backside to insert a pencil.
- With a everlasting marker, add a face to your pencil topper!
Extra Pencil Crafts & Enjoyable from Youngsters Actions Weblog
How did your pencil topper craft end up? What faces did you draw with the Sharpies?