We’re so excited to share with you a enjoyable and nice technique to study the Spanish numbers from 1 to 10 with our free Spanish numbers flashcard set! Obtain and print our PDF file and prepare for some thrilling examine video games whereas studying.
Free Spanish Flashcards To Be taught Quantity Phrases
The very first thing younger learners often study is fundamental numbers. These Spanish flash playing cards are a implausible useful resource on your lesson plans for training the numbers 1-10.
There are alternative ways to study Spanish phrases, like watching films from Spanish-speaking international locations and listening to music within the Spanish language, however lively studying is all the time among the finest methods to study extra Spanish vocabulary. Our Spanish quantity set of flashcards will make studying extra vocabulary phrases simple peasy, and they’re good for Spanish academics or mother and father that need to assist their kiddos study a brand new language.
Let’s get began.
1. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Uno & Dos
Our first printable web page contains the numbers uno (one) and dos (two). Are you able to inform us many eyes you have got?
2. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Tres & Cuatro
Our second printable web page contains flashcards with the numbers tres (three) and cuatro (4). Can you discover cuatro crimson issues at residence?
3. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Cinco & Seis
Our third coloring web page options flashcards with numbers cinco (5) and seis (six). Are you able to identify an animal with seis legs?
4. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Siete & Ocho
Our fourth printable contains the numbers siete (seven) and ocho (eight). What number of legs do spiders have?
5. Spanish Flashcards – Números: Nueve & Diez
Our fifth printable web page contains the numbers nueve (9) and diez (ten). You made it! You now know how one can depend to 10 in Spanish.
6. Spanish Flashcards – ¿Qué número es este? – ¿Cuántos son?
Our final printable web page contains flashcards with helpful phrases: “¿qué número es este?” (what quantity is that this?) and “¿cuántas?/¿cuántos?” (what number of?). Keep in mind that in Spanish, there are gendered nouns, so if the noun is feminine, equivalent to silla (chair), we use “¿cuántas?”, and if the noun is male, equivalent to “brazos” (arms), we use “¿cuántos?”.
DOWNLOAD FREE SPANISH FLASHCARDS : COLORS
HOW TO USE SPANISH COLOR FLASHCARDS
Listed below are some enjoyable methods to make use of these printable Spanish flashcards:
- Print every set of flashcards twice and use them as recreation playing cards like Reminiscence.
- Use flashcards to speak about objects in the home/classroom and what number of there are
- Play Heads-Up – Draw a flashcard from a pile with out it and maintain it to your brow. Ask sure or no inquiries to the scholars to guess what quantity it’s.
WANT MORE SPANISH LEARNING IDEAS? TRY THESE FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
Did you get pleasure from these Spanish numbers 1-10 flashcards?