Use our free printable turkey template to make a turkey craft for teenagers this Thanksgiving season. Utilizing a number of easy craft provides: recycled tin can, scissors, paper and glue together with the printable turkey craft template to make a turkey pencil holder. Children of all ages can take part on this Thanksgiving craft whether or not within the classroom or at dwelling.
Grateful Turkey Pencil Holder Craft
Each Thanksgiving we wish to journal the issues we’re most grateful for. This Grateful Turkey Craft with Free Printable makes an excellent cute turkey pen and pencil holder which works completely along with your gratitude journal. Pair this completed pencil holder turkey with a gratitude journal for a candy reward of thankfulness.
Associated: Obtain this Children Gratitude Journal Printable
This text incorporates affiliate hyperlinks.
Printable Turkey Template
Provides Wanted for this Turkey Craft
Directions to Make Turkey Craft with Printable Template
Obtain & print the turkey template on card inventory:
Minimize out the turkey template items with scissors.
Glue the scraps of the paper bag ripped into small items to the perimeters of the can. Then, coat that with glue.
When the glue dries, add the wings.
Paint the can turkey physique and the wings brown.
Paint the ft, tail feathers, and the beak orange.
Subsequent, fold the beak, and glue half of the beak down in order that your turkey has a mouth.
Glue googly eyes, and paint some eyebrows over them with orange paint.
Completed Grateful Turkey Can Pencil Holder Craft
Fill your Grateful turkey can with pencils and pens. On daily basis, sit down and journal what issues are you most grateful for?
Associated: Right here is an easy technique to make a gratitude journal for kids
Put aside some household time so that everybody can share what they’re grateful for!
- Free Thanksgiving Turkey Template Printable (see step 1 beneath)
- Cardstock – to print the turkey template
- Clear Tin Can
- Orange Paint
- Brown Paint
- Googly Eyes
- Paper Bag – Rip it into items
- Scissors or preschool coaching scissors
- Obtain and print the printable turkey template on cardstock paper – seize your free turkey craft template within the article.
- Utilizing scissors, lower out the turkey items from the turkey craft template.
- Be certain the tin can is clear, has one finish eliminated and there aren’t any sharp edges – use masking tape or duct tape to cowl edges if irregular or bumpy.
- Tear the paper bag into small scraps with irregular edges.
- Coat the tin can’s outdoors with a layer of glue after which cowl that glue with the torn paper items.
- Coat the torn paper items as soon as layered on the tin can with one other layer of glue.
- Let glue dry.
- Add the turkey template wings.
- Paint the turkey physique together with the wings brown.
- Paint the turkey template items of beak and ft orange and let dry.
- Glue the beak and ft onto the brown painted turkey physique.
- Add turkey facial particulars together with the googly eyes.
MORE GRATITUDE ACTIVITIES From Children Actions Weblog
How did your grateful turkey can craft prove? Are you making an additional Thanksgiving craft to provide as a present?