Fun Earth Facts For Kids To Print and Learn


Right now we’re studying all about Earth with our Earth info printable pages! Merely obtain and print the enjoyable info about Earth and have some enjoyable whereas studying in regards to the world. Our printable enjoyable info pdf consists of two pages full of Earth footage and info about Earth that children of all ages will get pleasure from at residence or within the classroom.

Printed fun facts about Earth pdf files stacked on a wood table surrounded by a pencil and crayons - Kids Activities Blog
Print these enjoyable info about Earth!

Free Printable Earth Details For Children

These enjoyable info in regards to the Earth are a cool ice breaker when assembly new pals in school or anyplace. They’re additionally a fantastic studying useful resource for residence, classroom, or digital studying setting any time of the 12 months. Our Earth truth printable set consists of 2 coloring pages with the next info. Are you prepared?! The press the inexperienced button to obtain and print the Earth enjoyable info sheet.

Associated: Fun facts for teenagers

How a lot have you learnt in regards to the Earth? Do you know Earth is the one planet we are able to survive on (for now.) That’s proper, Earth is the one planet that may maintain life as we all know it.

Enjoyable Earth Details To Share With Your Mates

Earth Facts printed pdf file page one shown in black and white with 5 interesting facts for kids about Earth
That is our first web page in our Earth info printable set!
  1. Earth is the third planet from the Solar. 
  2. Earth is 93 million miles/149 million kilometers away from the Solar. 
  3. Earth is estimated to be round 4.5 billion years outdated. 
  4. Earth is the fifth largest planet within the Photo voltaic System, and it’s the largest terrestrial planet. 
  5. The opposite terrestrial planets are Mercury, Venus, and Mars. A terrestrial planet is a planet that has a compact, rocky floor. 
  6. Solely 3% of Earth’s water is recent, the remaining 97% is salty.
Earth Facts printed pdf file page two shown in black and white with 5 interesting facts for kids about Earth
That is the second printable web page in our Earth info set!
  1. The environment is split into 6 layers – the troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere, and ionosphere.  
  2. Earth solely has one pure satellite tv for pc, the Moon.
  3. The Earth’s diameter measures 7,926 miles (12,756 kilometers) which is the gap straight by the center. 
  4. Earth is the one planet in our photo voltaic system recognized to assist life as a result of it has what’s wanted to take action: oxygen and water.

This text accommodates affiliate hyperlinks.

Obtain The Enjoyable Details About Earth PDF FIle Right here

Earth Facts Coloring Pages Square
Obtain these Earth info for some studying enjoyable!


This truth web page is sized for normal letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.

Extra info about our photo voltaic system coloring pages:

Take a look at these truth pages that embrace attention-grabbing info about area, planets, and our photo voltaic system:

Extra Enjoyable Coloring Pages & Actions From Children Actions Weblog

What was your favourite truth in regards to the Earth?

Leave A Reply