One of many first easy paper crafts children study is tips on how to make a fan with paper. We’re making tremendous easy folded paper followers. As soon as children have made this straightforward paper fan craft they will hold cool exterior, within the automobile, or at dwelling with colourful Simple Paper Followers that they made themselves regardless of the summer season warmth!
Simple Paper Followers Craft for Youngsters
This paper craft couldn’t be simpler! Folding paper into an accordion form does require some fine-motor abilities. Youthful youngsters may have help at first and get higher as they apply this straightforward paper folding.
Associated: Easy Paper Flowers
I additionally love that this craft may be very frugal, making it good for dwelling, college, or camp!
This text accommodates affiliate hyperlinks.
How one can Make a Fan with Paper
Supplies Wanted to Make a Fan
Instructions to Make a Paper Fan
After gathering the provides, invite your youngster select a colourful sheet of building paper to fold into an accordion:
- Begin at one finish and fold about an inch of paper up.
- Subsequent, flip the paper over and fold one other inch.
- Repeat till the whole paper has been folded.
Fold the accordion in half.
Pull the highest edges of the folded facet up and connect them along with a Glue Dot.
Use Glue Dots to safe two standard-sized picket craft sticks to the underside of the fan. This may permit youngsters to simply open and shut their fan.
When the fan will not be in use, shut it and wrap a rubber band or string round it.
Make Ornamental Paper Followers
Alternatively, children might use plain white building paper and draw colourful patterns on their followers.
- Building Paper (commonplace)
- Picket popsicle sticks (commonplace)
- Glue Dots, glue or double sided tape
- Rubber band
- Fold a chunk of building paper in an accordion fold by beginning at one finish and fold an inch phase of the paper up then flip it over and repeat and repeat till you might be on the finish of the paper.
- Fold your accordion paper stack in half and safe with glue dot, glue or double sided tape.
- Connect craft sticks to the underside of each side with glue dots.
- Safe with a rubber band to retailer.
Extra Paper Crafts from Youngsters Actions Weblog
Do you bear in mind making paper followers as a toddler? What did your children consider this straightforward paper fan craft?