In the present day we’re making popsicle stick snowflakes and adorning them with glitter and jewels. This tremendous simple winter theme crafts for teenagers of all ages might be hung from the ceiling like snowflakes falling and in addition make enjoyable home made Christmas tree ornaments.
Straightforward Popsicle Stick Snowflakes Craft for Youngsters
These glittery, jeweled craft stick snowflakes are the proper youngsters craft for a snow day!
Associated: Popsicle Stick Ornaments to make for the vacations
This text accommodates affiliate hyperlinks.
Paint the craft sticks white for a base colour. We used metallic white paint in order that it was shimmery and glossy, however you might use any paint that you’ve got available.
Enable the paint to dry.
Glue the popsicle sticks collectively right into a snowflake form. We thought utilizing 3 popsicle sticks glued collectively to make a 6 prong snowflake seemed probably the most like a snowflake.
Cowl the seen components of every arm with glue, then add glitter, sequins, and jewels to the snowflakes for an additional snowy sparkle!
We hung our snowflakes utilizing fishing line.
They give the impression of being so fairly in entrance of the window the place the solar can shine off the glitter and jewels!
- Wood popsicle sticks (additionally known as craft sticks)
- Metallic white paint
- Paint brushes
- Sequins, glitter, and jewels
- Glue or sizzling glue gun & glue stick
- Thread or fishing line
- Paint the craft sticks with metallic white paint.
- Enable the paint to dry.
- Glue the popsicle sticks collectively right into a snowflake form.
- Cowl the seen components of the craft sticks with glue
- Add glitter, fake gems, and sequins on prime of the glue.
- Add fishing line and grasp up your popsicle stick snowflakes.
MORE HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
How did your popsicle stick snowflakes end up? Did you utilize them has home made ornaments or to hold like snow falling?